CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Three Years

Happy Anniversary Lover

I told you already, but it never hurts to say it again, I love you! You make me so happy and I love knowing we will always be together! Thanks for being the best husband a girl could ever ask for! Thank you for being a wonderful provider, a good daddy to Lucy, patient, forgiving, understanding, motivational, my best friend, and the hottest man alive!

---------------------------------------------------

For Journaling Purposes:

July 2nd Tyler took me out for our anniversary. It was actually one of the best nights we have had together in such a long time. He works so much which means he is gone most nights of the week in various locations. This week he left on Sunday to Boise and comes home on Thursday night, only to drive to Grants Pass on Friday.

Mark and Ane watched Lucy over night which is always the best treat! Our date started out at See's Chocolates where we picked out a pound of chocolates (mostly key lime). Tyler then took me to the Pearl District in Portland because the 3rd anniversary is the year of the pearl or leather because of the marriages durability. We ate at Friteli's which has amazing Italian food. It was different, but a good kind of different. I highly recommend it. Then it was '1st Thursday' which is where every 1st Thursday of the month, a few streets are closed off in the Pearl District and local artists gather to sell their work. There is such a wide variety of things like paintings, photography, furniture, bags, jewelery, wire art, blown glass, wood work, you name it and it was there! And boy did it have a very Portland feel. I felt rather preppy walking down the street. But we had so much fun listening to the local music artists and Tyler bought me a pearl ring.

We then rented a movie at a movie store which is a big deal for us Red Box fans. Can you believe they still charge 4.99 for a new release? I am wondering when those stores will go out of business! Anyway, it was nice to have more choices. We chose the one about they guy who invented the intermittent wipers, I forgot the name. The movie was okay. But I loved the chocolates and had a wonderful time with my sweetheart. We slept till 10 the next day which was so nice. The whole date reminded me once again why I fell in love with Tyler to begin with. He is such a wonderful husband and my very best friend!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys just make me happy and are so perfect together! I will never forget the day you had to say goodbye to Tyler as he left on his mission. Having him drop you off at my grandmas house and seeing the tears. Knowing all of the history makes your union even more special and meant to be! I love you guys and truly look up to your example! By the way do you guys still have a "flower" "tree" "flag" "bird" etc?? Remember tying to find a lilly all over rexburg and paying like 10 bucks for one to turn around and smoosh in a book? haha!

Manda said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

KaSs MiLeS said...

you are so funny kelsey. happy anniversary! that means mine is coming up in two weeks huh? :)

Aunt Viv said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You are such a cute couple. We need to hang out sometime :)