CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Coldplay

Last Friday, thanks to a good friend, me and Tyler got to spend the evening enjoying the music of Coldplay. We went to their Viva la Vida concert and honestly had such a good time! First off, Chris Martin is not only an amazing singer, but it is a treat to watch him preform. He put on a good show, interacted with the crowd and showed more enthusiasm than is seen by most artists. We loved it!

I tried to get a few clips of the show, but I just had my little camera so the footage and sound aren't real good. Their were dozes of those yellow balloons flying around and Chris kept hitting the ones that would fly up on stage with his guitar and tons of confetti would fly out. It was awesome to watch!
If you like their music even a little bit, they would be a good band to see in concert!

On a different note, Lucy LOVES getting her picture taken. She hasn't always been like this, but over the last two months she can't get enough. She will say some form of the word picture, then 'cheeeeeeessse' (you can tell that is what she is saying out loud in this picture), then look at the picture taken and say 'aaahhhh cute.' It is then back to wanting to take another picture. Here is one of the 25+ I snapped last week. She looks so homely, but I still think she is adorable!

3 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

how fun! i haven't been to a concert since i was 17. i'm an old lady now. As soon as i whip out my camera story starts bouncing and smiling and laughing. i have trained her so well.

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. I love Coldplay. I am glad that you had fun. I can not believe how big lucy is getting. She is so cute

Cassie Bumcrot said...

We were at the Coldplay concert too!! Amazing. Where were you guys sitting. We were in sec 204 - it was lots of fun. Did you guys have to deal with the traffic getting there? It took us almost three hours to get there from Salem. Crazy, but they were really good. I have some ok pics on my blog if your interested.