CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Overreaction

I have been known to overreact before I have all the facts. I actually do it on a regular basis. Everything from losing my keys (still in my purse and not hanging up where they should be) to running late for Church and freaking out because I can't find Lucy's shoes (already set them out the night before so of course they wouldn't be in her shoe drawer). There are bigger examples, but I am trying to let you know that it is a common occurrence in the Hornibrook Home.
I just wanted to let everyone know that according to Tyler, I overreacted about our closing costs. Yesterday we got everything all sorted out, quite easily mind you. Since I am new to the home buying process, I had no clue they added in your down payment to the bottom of the 'good faith estimate.' It was a sheet all about closing costs and never once mentions the down payment. I am just happy I was wrong and they were right about how much we needed to have at closing! Can you imagine what was going through my head though, having to pay the down payment amount twice, plus closing costs? So we are happy and excited to get the inspection tomorrow. July 15th is still looking pretty good!

2 comments:

kp said...

I think you're allowed to overreact to that. Because even when it's correct, it's appalling! Congrats on the house, it's amazing! Hope it all goes well!

KaSs MiLeS said...

you're so funny kels. i miss seeing you every day.
good luck with the house inspection! i am so excited for you!!!!