CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

EXCITING NEWS!!!

On July 15th we will be getting the keys to
OUR FIRST HOME!
That's right, just an hour or so ago we accepted a counter offer on the most beautiful home! We have been looking for awhile and we found the perfect place to make memories in! It was love at first sight. I mean look at the pictures, how could you not like this house?
Above is the front of the house. It is on a corner lot heading into a flat cultasac.This picture is of the side of the house...don't you just love the wrap around front porch? Can we say a beautiful porch swing is in our future? And to make the porch more enjoyable...

this is what we will be looking at on the said swing. This is Orchard Lake and is directly across the street. All Lucy ever talks about anymore are the 'ducks' at the lake. There is a path that goes around the lake and about 30+ ducks that are not by any means afraid of people. There are also geese but these are even more scary (as tall as Lu) than the beloved ducks. While she can't stop saying "duck, duck, duck, touch duck," when they come near she is not a happy camper. Kids are funny aren't they?

So while there are still a million papers to sign and an inspection and all that, I couldn't keep it in. I am way too excited. Pray nothing goes wrong okay?!!

The house is in Damascus and will be in our same ward. The ward boundaries are HUGE! We hear the schools are excellent (Oregon Trail Elementary, Sunrise Middle School, and Clackamas High School). It is just 5 minutes off the 205, 15 minutes from my parents, and about 20 minutes from Tyler's parents. How perfect can it get? I will keep you posted and take more pictures of the inside. It has 3 bedrooms, an office, a big play room over the garage (my favorite part of the house), a dining room/living room area, family room and a fenced in backyard.

I am so excited!!!

9 comments:

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

love it!!! So so SO Cute!!!
So excited for you guys. Hooray!

KaSs MiLeS said...

ssssoooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!

Lacey said...

Wowzers!! I literally said, "whoa, that is beautiful" out loud... by myself! I love it Kels! It is SO perfect for you guys, it screams Kelsey! I cannot wait to see the inside of it! Congrats, this is so exciting!!

dane said...

Meh. I thought you guys wanted a nice house; what happened, did you give up and settle on this heap? It's nice though...I hear it's fun to buy a crappy house and fix it up. Good luck.

Kidding. It's great! I hope it works out.

lisset said...

holy cow. what a gorgeous house! lucky lucky! congrats!!!

Beth Curtis said...

Kelsey! This is so awesome! I am so excited for you! I will have to come back to Portland and check it out when you are all moved in. It is a seriously beautiful house. Congrats!!

Radfords said...

Wow Kelsey, congrats! That is a beautiful home. I'm so excited for you. I do love the that wrap around porch.

Dallin and Janelle Lewis said...

Yay! Congrats!

Loraleigh said...

your house is super cute - i love the porch too. i hope things go well and get sorted out so that you guys can get it. our closing costs were less than our down payment - hopefully you're right and it is a mistake. good luck!

p.s. how come we keep having big life events happen to us in tandem?