CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

One of 'those' days

Today I am having one of those days that I don't feel like doing a thing. Even TV seems like to much work. I don't feel like taking a nap, eating, taking a shower, cleaning, helping my hubby out (he really needs me to wash the whites and update his website), reading to Lu or even making food for her. I just plain don't feel like doing anything! I hate these days and wish they didn't exist! The sad thing is I think it might be a pretty day out. I haven't opened the blinds (it is 3, how sad is that) but see sun coming in through the slats. I feel so bad for Lucy on these days which makes me feel even worse.
On a different note, yesterday we found out that we didn't get the house we had an offer on. It was such a beautiful house, very private, big, one story (except the apartment over the garage) and a great investment. I am sure my Ward will be really happy since we just found out the YW president got a house and is moving out July 1st. It would be hard to fill two of the auxiliary presidents in one month--glad I could help out!
I will try to post some pictures now. The only ones I have uploaded on my computer are from Disney World, so I will work on Costa Rica and Utah pictures a different day when finding my other camera is on my list of things to do.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh Kels, I am so sorry about "that" day. I so know how you feel and it is the pits!! I wish that I had some amazing advice to give, but I dont. All I can say is, it is okay to have "those" days when you are too tired, too overwhelmed, too blah to do anything. I think it is in the job description of being a wife/mother/girl to have those days every once in a while. I love you and miss you and think you are amazing. Glad you had a great time at disney... I love that place! And little Lucy is just too cute!

KaSs MiLeS said...

ugh! i hate those days too! that's when you go take a nap and promise yourself you'll be better when you wake up.
you are a lucky duck with your vacations! wanna trade lives? just joking.