CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

It seems my little Lulu can be a big help. This is usually in the form of being a good girl while I am trying to get the house clean, or a meal prepared. She has been very interested in the laundry lately and enjoys sitting in the basket while throw the clothes at her-she actually thinks it is quite funny.
On a different note, Lucy is quite the opposite of a helper, but I love her all the same! I am not sure what attracts Lu to the garbage can, but it seems to be her favorite toy in the house.

5 comments:

lisset said...

she has the most adorable expressions!!

KaSs MiLeS said...

That is hilarious!! Those pictures are so dang cute!! What a cute little girl, can't wait to see her on Monday!

Loraleigh said...

So true... Lukas goes right for the garbage too! Or the box where we put paper for recycling. Sometimes I just give up and let him tear all the paper to shreds. It buys me some time to get other stuff done...

amy kay said...

Like aunt like niece. As I seem to recall, I spent most of my childhood in a laundry basket. Keep it up, Lulu.

Cherine said...

Haha Lucy is funny! Adorable as ever