CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dang It!

So I just spent a bunch of time redoing my family and friends lists to show the last time they updated it right on my blog. I finished that and wasn't ready to go to bed so I decided I wanted to change my template too. I had NO CLUE it erased all your pictures on the side bar as well as the links. When I realized it would do this I didn't save any of my changes and went back to the old template, but it was too late. My last hour of work was for nothing...I am going to bed a little sad.

4 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

The picture is back up at least!

lisset said...

darn it!!!!!
hope you get everything back and running soon :)

KaSs MiLeS said...

Sorry Kels! Did you figure out a solution to Lucy's new mobility?

Bree said...

Yep I have done that several times. Some templates do it and others don't so I have left it alone! Good luck!