CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Best Babysitter Ever

Aunt Amy Kay

It is so nice to have my sister around Provo for many reasons. One being that Tyler and I can have a weekly date night! For this weeks date we went to see Iron Man which I actually really enjoyed. Then we went to Sub Zero and had yummy ice cream. Have you all been there? It is almost more fun to watch them make your ice cream using liquid nitrogen than to actually eat it. You can even choose how much fat is in it-I opt for the 0% which is more like frozen yogurt than ice cream and it still tastes pretty good.

When we got home Amy helped me upload all her photo's of their adventures together onto my computer. I thought I would share some so Amy's friends at work have new pictures to look at that actually have someone in the photo besides my sweet baby. It seems that I have been putting a lot of naked baby pictures on the blog as of late, I apologize!

Here you go Amykay...thanks for being such a great stissy, sister-in-law, aunt and babysitter!















2 comments:

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

Kelsey - I saw your blog on Travis Robert's. I hope that is okay. How cute is your little Lucy!!

Cherine said...

Yea for date nights. It is hard when you don't have family. I think I can count on one hand how many dates Michael and I have been on in one year. Sad!!! I will have to work on that!!! I too dug Iron Man. Didn't think I would. But I do love Robert Downey Jr. (spl?) when he isn't in rehab all the time!