CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wait for it...

So I am sorry to say that it is late and I am feeling a little under the weather, but I realized it has been weeks since I have even been on the Internet, much less updating or looking at blogs. So I thought I would let you all know that I didn't forget I had a blog and will update you on our trips to Hawaii and Portland soon. I don't know what soon means but I did the bathrooms and the laundry today so really the only big one left before I can have a few minutes for me is the grocery shopping. I have never seen such an empty fridge before so I am thinking this is going to be a chore not to be accomplished at one store. It will be a whole day event when you throw Lucy in the mix, but in the end it will be worth it!

2 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

I'm done waiting, hurry up!

Chris & Kristen said...

Hi blogging friends! We're glad we were able to visit with you guys a few weeks ago. I hope I can come up again for the relay but if not, Chris will at least be there.