CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Great Grandma

I thought this picture was too good not to share with my grandma Quanstrom, Lucy's great grandma.

Grandma, you are so beautiful! I am so lucky that you lived just a couple miles away all growing up. I can't wait to move back to Oregon someday so we can just stop in and play a game or two of dominoes. Then Lucy can get to know and appreciate you and grandpa the way I do. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such wonderful loving grandparents. Thank you for always being there for me. I will see you in a week and half! :)

6 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Is that Lucy?? That totally doesn't even look like her!

Bree said...

Thanks for offering to help me. I packed a few boxes everyday while Axton was taking his nap and then Greg's parents have been here since Sunday so they helped a lot. We leave tomorrow so if you guys are ever in Mesa or Phoenix call us!! We'll miss hangout with you guys.

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable picture! I love it!

daveandbri said...

Priceless. How is your grandma doing?

Kelsey Ann said...

She is doing great considering all the facts...thanks for asking! We're going to Taco House with her tomorrow when we fly in to drop Lucy off in Portland (were heading off to Hawaii on our own). I hope I am pleasantly surprised on her health!!!!!

Cherine said...

You are so smart to get things done around the house before reading. I just dove right in! I am dying for the fourth book! Have you seen the trailer?