CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Girls Weekend

So I just got home this evening from spending the weekend with some of my college roommates. I missed my family but had a blast! It is amazing how you can be away from good friends and when you get back together, nothing has changed (besides marriages and kids). I felt like no time had passed at all. We still had fun hanging out, staying up late talking about anything and everything, shopping, eating out and laughing a ton. I didn't realize how much I missed them!

This is not a great picture at all, I think Beth took some better ones so I will post one when I get it. Doesn't Carla look Beautiful!!! We met her new husband Kyle for the first time the day before the wedding, but from how happy Carla was, there was no doubt in my mind that he is right for her! I have known her for some time now and no boy has ever had such a wonderful influence on the way she carries herself. I am so happy for her and wish them the best of luck in their life together.

6 comments:

tam & eric battles said...

so impressed, already blogged this past weekend! way to be on top of it!

lisset said...

it was so great to see all of you girls!!! what a way to do a reunion! and ps- lucy is a doll. love the cheeks!
lisset

Cherine said...

Cute friends! Glad you had a good time!

Elisa said...

I love getting away for a girls weekend. I missed Mia so much when I went, but I realized how much I needed it while I was there! Glad you had fun.

daveandbri said...

Carla does look gorgeous. Congratulations to her. You are so brave letting little Lucy get away already. I know it's hard, but come on, isn't it just kind of nice to have a break?

Cherine said...

Hey we should totally throw an Idol party...I am all about that!!! Little Mike doesn't even mind watching either!!! Michael thinks i am a freak how much I dig American Idol. I really don't get that crazy excited until about 12 to 10 left.