CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Love that Duck!

Lucy was given a big yellow duck a couple of months ago. She sort of played with it now and then, but the other day she fell in love! She has been carrying the duck around the house and loving it as much as a 15-month-old girl can. She hugs it, drags it, sits on it, kisses it, and then does it all over again. I had to post some pictures because I think it is so funny how kids get attached to random things. Thanks Linda!

7 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! I love the butt up in the air.

Cherine said...

Oh my she is ADORABLE! She looks so big now!

Unknown said...

she is soo cute i cant believe how big she is getting. well i am not preggers at least not that i know of but its actually paytons birthday ticker. sorry for the confusion. we wont be having a little one for at least a year or two, but how are you guys doing?

Amy said...

Lucy is the cutest little girl ever. I'm home in T-minus four days, make sure that girl doesn't hit me or I'm not babysitting.

lisset said...

That second picture is priceless. Aren't toddlers the best??

KaSs MiLeS said...

oh man that girl is getting cuter and cuter! Her hair is getting so stinkin' long. i got your comment, i still don't quite have enough energy to carry on a real conversation, but i've been thinking about you and i will call you when i am feeling a little better.

Bree said...

Long time no talk! We went private so if you want an incite email me. breonne_777@yahoo.com