CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to take this time to write a list of all the things I am thankful for, but decorating a Christmas tree sounds like more fun. So I will just tell you that I love my husband and little lulu and don't know where I would be today without them. They both bring such joy to my life and make it complete.

These pictures were taken before Halloween, but old pictures are better than no pictures. I wish my camera were fixed!!!

This first picture is of Lucy scowling. She has found it gets quite the reaction from people and likes to make it often. She laughs afterwards and then goes back into a scowl. She also does it when she is mad. What a personality this one has!
Now off to the pumpkin patch we go, (scowl and all)!

4 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

she is stinkin' cute!! She's getting really old! and she's getting hair!! that's great!!

Cassie Bumcrot said...

Hello.....I found your blog and it looks nice. I will probably add you to my list of friends and family. I am kinda obsessed with blogs. I really like looking at them. You can get to Tim's from my blog. Send him a note...he would love to hear from you. Nice seeing you today.

Megan said...

She is absolutely darling!! I love the scowling face, and then her smiles are just so cute too!!
And I also have really enjoyed seeing the different books you've read on goodreads. It's kind of fun to keep in touch that way too!

Jessica said...

Her scowl is adorable! It was great to hang out...we'll have to hang out again.