CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Picture Tag

Okay I am catching up on a million things thanks to the snow, hubby out of town and a sleeping toddler. I realized Kassie tagged me forever ago and I thought I would play now.
This is my forth picture in my fourth file. I was so happy it was a cute one! This is last Christmas when I was trying to get Lucy out of her Christmas dress and slip. I love poofy dresses on little girls. This slip beat them all!

2 comments:

lisset said...

she looks like she's lost in a sea of frill!
as for the staying in- have you tried building a little fort? or piling up some pillows and helping her jump into them? i know ethan is a bit older, but i swear we have been doing that stuff for ages when we've been stuck in doors...

KaSs MiLeS said...

that is a cute one. way to catch up! :0)