CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oregon- our new home

I am back from Utah and am so happy to finally be actively looking for a place to live in my home state. No more living with family members, we will get to use our own furniture and décor to make ourselves at home. We took this picture yesterday. Aren’t the reds in the trees beautiful? We were driving away from our house and couldn't help but stop to take a picture.I am going to post a few different entries right now because I am a little behind on blogging. Some of them go way back, but I use my blog kind of like a journal so I can’t just not share.

3 comments:

Ashley and Ben said...

Wahoo! Now we can hang out! Welcome back, please don't live too far away.

Amy said...

I missssssssss you. I want to babysit Lu so bad. My Thanksgiving treat to you and Tyler: a night out on the town. Paid by: you. But I'll watch Lucy.

Phil said...

no way...your back in oregon now? we need to catch up soon. its been way too long.