CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

I should be sleeping...

So I should be fast asleep right now seeing as how it is 12:45a.m. but here I am on the Internet. I sat down a little after 9:30 and am still here, what is wrong with me? At first I was being productive and searching, once again, for apartments to move into next week. That has been a process that is more than I bargained for. My mom and I went and looked for about 5 hours the other day at places I had found online and I didn't like any of them. Maybe I should stop being so picky. So after looking at apartments I got side tracked with Good Reads and then my email and now blogs. The Internet can be an addicting thing if you let it. I am going to regret staying up so late when that little alarm clock of mine gives me a wake up call first thing in the morning. Too bad she didn't come with a snooze button.
I have been posting without pictures too much lately, so here's a picture I stole off Kassie's blog who stole it from Loraleigh's. Next time I will bring my own camera ladies! For those of you who don't know the girls in the pic, these are my wonderful Provo Craft work buddies. I was the first of the five to have a baby, but in six weeks time Kassie will put herself on the map of motherhood. It was so fun to have girls at the same stage of life as me and to talk about our prego bodies and such. I miss you girls and am already planning my next trip to see Story after her debut-probably next spring!

2 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

I'm glad you're planning on coming out! :0) We miss you too. I'm the only one left in the department with the exception of Kristen on Thursday's. Kim's officially moved now!

Aunt Viv said...

Good to see you the other day! How is the apartment hunting going?

I have a new blog address.
http://brettvivcaudle.blogspot.com/