CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Warm Sensation

I am pretty good about staying for all three meetings at church. Even if this means walking the halls for one of them, I am hanging around hoping Lu will want to go in and play quietly. Today was a different story!
So I am sitting in Sunday School and Lucy is actually sitting in my lap playing quietly with some finger puppets. With only twenty minutes to go I feel something super warm on my lap. I didn't realize what this warm sensation was till I felt it running down my leg and into my shoe. SHE PEED ON ME! It went straight through her diaper and onto her lovely mother. Tyler handed me a diaper wipe but the damage had been done.
I changed her diaper (it was mostly dry-go figure) and tried to walk around and let the pee on my dress dry off so I could go to RS. I finally gave up on my underwear and slip drying too and Lu and I walked home.
Sad Day!

9 comments:

lisset said...

now THAT is funny.

amy kay said...

Remember when Rafe pooped on me at your wedding? Good times.

Manda said...

Oh that is hilarious, poor Kelsey! All these lovely things happen to moms :)

Cherine said...

So funny/sad! That Lucy I tell ya she is something else!

Radfords said...

Oh that is so sad but funny! I hate when they miss the diaper. Lu looks so cute in her pictures...I love her little laugh. For sure give me a call before you go. I want to meet your little lu lu.

KaSs MiLeS said...

That's so sad!! Although, i'm always looking for an excuse to go home early... :0) Sorry about the pee in your shoe, that's yucky.

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

That is hilarious! Sometimes I would rather deal with girl floods than boy fountains. There has been several times that I had to clean off the wall next to Scout's changing table. That's life!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

I shouldn't say it's funny because I am sure I get to look forward to fun things like that in the coming months! PS - I was going to ask you if you have heard of any good pediatricians in the area or pediatric offices? I am on the hunt for a doctor for the baby...

Anonymous said...

okay that is just too funny. dont you just love the joys of being a mother. once when we were on the plane i decided to check paytons diaper without looking. definetly was not a good idea. i pulled out my hand and it was covered in poo and the stupid flight attendent wouldnt let me wash my hands until we reached altitude. good thing for wet wipes