CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy 30th Anniversary

Lucy couldn't forget to wish her Grandma and Grandpa Hansen a Happy Anniversary! 30 years, WOW! She is so happy you are more in love now than the day you got married. She also expressed to her mom that she is especially happy you had such a perfect daughter-Kelsey!Lucy didn't know what to get you so she decided to have her mommy do a photo shoot because she knows how much you LOVE pictures of her. So here it is...


Smile Big Lucy
Okay, maybe that's a little too big.
Look like an angel.
And we're done!

6 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

Oh she is too cute! It makes me ache! You're so lucky! My kids are going to be ugly babies, unless two negatives do actually equal a positive!

Lacey said...

She is such a doll baby!! I just cannot get over her kissable cheeks...I love them! You are such a good mama and I know your cute little munchkin cannot get enough of you! I miss you tons and tons and think about our fun and crazy times often...

Radfords said...

Oh love that smile...its so big. Hey either day will work for me. I am open for both.

Krista Griffiths said...

oh girls are too fun!!! she is beautiful! i love the flowers. what`a great photo shoot!

Radfords said...

Ok lets plan on next week. I have to help my sister in law out tomorrow..unless your open friday.

Elisa said...

I finally looked up your blog! Lucy is so adorable! Those cheeks!! So kissable! I can't believe she's already 6 months! Mia is a year, and it's blowing my mind! Hope all is well!