CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Baby Giggles

Lucy doesn't laugh very much, especially for me. But I was changing her Tuesday night and she was full of giggles. This video is the tail end of the laughing we caught on camera. It is also unedited so there is some random footage beforehand and it goes on after she finishes laughing. I just learned how to put the video on my computer so we are doing one step at a time.
I am basically putting the video on for my mom and grandparents to view, they have been asking. Putting video of Lucy on out blog on a frequent basis was one of the terms of agreement for the video camera for Christmas. Here you go mom...

1 comments:

Phil said...

LOL!!! I think for every 100 times I type LOL, there is maybe 1 time I actually laugh out loud. This is one of them.