CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 08, 2008

All About Lucy...

I was thinking about the fact that our blog is basically ‘everything Lucy.’ I was going to try not to do that but have failed miserably! I think I have figured out why too. When you have a baby she becomes the center of your life. You eat, play, and sleep on her time, not your own. So here is my official apology for all future blogs starring Lucy, who you have to admit is cute so you don’t mind looking at so many pictures of her anyway!

Above is a picture of Tyler and me pre-Lucy. We loved life then and love it even more as the days go by. We are so blessed to have each other. I am the luckiest girl in the world to call him mine! He is my best friend, the one person I can’t live without. And hey, he helped me create one beautiful baby, how can I complain about that?!!!

4 comments:

Lachelle said...

It's OK Kelsey, Lucy is the only one we really want to see anyway. As long as there are pictures, I don't think you're breaking any blog rules!

KaSs MiLeS said...

you guys are really cute together!

Kelsey Ann said...

Why thank you Kassie!

Cherine said...

That is a cute pic of y'all!