CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 04, 2011

Lucy wanted to dress up 'Tommy' today to look like a princess. I said that I didn't think Thomas wanted to be a princess because he was a boy. Lucy then replied so matter of fact, "well mom, Tommy does want to be a princess. But you can be the prince if you want."Lucy wanted me to take a picture of her 'mad face.' She was happy and giggly, but for some reason likes to look at pictures of herself being mad. She looked at this one for about a minute before wanting to take another. The girl makes me laugh!

3 comments:

Dallin and Janelle Lewis said...

So cute! And I can't believe how big Thomas has gotten.

Carla said...

So stinkin' cute! What a beautiful family!

Jessie said...

Haha, Lucy is so funny. She certainly has her very own personality!