CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 04, 2011

Little Monsters

I was at Costco with the kids picking out new jammies. Lucy didn't understand why Thomas got all the cool pajamas. So after a little thought (I love her in girly things) I let her pick out one pair of 'boy jammies.' Of course she picked the monster ones. Now that we have them, I love putting them in their matching jammies. We have even done a few photo shoots with them. Poor Buddy, he just gets tossed around and clobered by his big sister and just smiles all the same.

4 comments:

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

Too cute! Thomas looks as long as Lu in the third picture. Adorable!

Bree said...

So cute, can't wait for our next to come. I'm amazed how quickly they grow up!

Beth said...

So adorable. I love the matching PJ's!!

Amy said...

My fav pic: Lucy sitting on Thomas.