CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rainy Days

It has been a rather productive day. I got the June budget underway, balanced all of our accounts, went to REI for new BOB double jogging stroller and went to Home Depot for glue/caulk to fix our toilet. I have also been working on Primary organization, I unpacked two boxes of random home decor stuff (yes I know we have lived in our house for 10 months), and we just finished eating a nice homemade BBQ dinner.

I started to organize the shelves above my computer when Tyler and Lucy went outside. It is raining so I got curious as to what they were up to after about 20 minutes. Isn't this a beautiful site! They went on a really long jog together today and now they are playing outside. I would say they are just talking and using their imaginations, but what you can't see in this picture is Tyler's ipad. Well, at least it is quality time together right? I think it is adorable they love each other so much! I also love the time I get to be productive without someone on my heels every second. It is a win-win situation for sure!

4 comments:

amy kay said...

a jogging stroller? When's the last time you jogged?

Kelsey Ann said...

Oh not me my dear sister. The stroller is for Tyler to take the kids off my hands and go jogging at the same time. Come on, me go jogging? Laughable!

KaSs MiLeS said...

okay, that's pretty stinking cute. :)

The Felts said...

Ty, its Andy Felt...yeah I am blog stalking you. Anyway I live in CA and I am really upset that you did not stop and see me. We just moved here from Japan, and are loving it. Anyway Ty email me andyfelt@hotmail.com. I havent talked to you in forever. You and your family look great!