CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 23, 2010

California (Part 1 of 2)

All the Hornibrooks went down to California at the end of last week for Tyler's Great-Grandma Rote's funeral. She was just a month shy of her 103rd birthday. I only had the opportunity to visit with her twice since we've been married, but she was a strong, confident and great lady! Her funeral was beautiful. I have pictures, but they are on my other Sim card so the first half of our trip is for another blog.
Here are some of our pictures from the 2nd day we went to Disneyland with Tyler's family. The first day it was just the three of us, those pictures are for another blog as well.
Family in front of the Castle
It rained on us for a couple of hours...Lucy slept right through it.

The boys pushing the strollers. They are all a little too tall if you ask me.
Lucy waiting in line (all lines were pretty short).

You asked for pictures of my tummy. Here I am at 32 weeks.

We loved Dumbo

Lucy enjoying one of her favorite rides yet again. We had to take turns so we didn't get so dizzy.

Spectacular Fireworks!

4 comments:

Carla said...

How cute! And I mean all of it...including you Kelsey. You look great! Let's chat soon! :)

Tristan said...

Very sorry to hear about your great-grandmother, Tyler. It looks like you guys had some really good family time, though! Kelsey, you look great!

Miss Howick said...

Lucy=real adorable.
You=real preggers.
Tyler=real skinny.

p.s. this is amy.

JeriLyn said...

How fun! I want to take my kids to Disneyland so bad. And I could only tell you were pregnant from your belly. You don't look like you have gained any weight in your face or anywhere else. Lucky! ;-)