CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

San Francisco

For Christmas this year I was spoiled rotten! One of the presents Tyler got me was a trip to San Francisco to see Wicked. It was so much fun to get away and enjoy so quality time together.
Wicked was absolutely amazing! I had never seen it before so Tyler got me the CD's for Christmas and I listened to them non-stop until the show. I also read a good portion of the book but I wouldn't recommend that to many. I am not even going to finish because the play was so much better and so different from the book, in a good way. If you want to read the book, just don't try to compare the two and be prepared to either skip some pages or ignore a few of the rather inappropriate situations. The play I would recommend to EVERYONE! I love musicals and plays and this is one of my new favorites. I would have turned around and watched it again the very next night!

We also got the chance to do a little site seeing. Behind us is Alcatraz which I was wanting to explore, but apparently you have to buy your tickets in advanced and have a day to spare. Maybe next time.

Then just for fun, because what are vacations for, we decided to tour the Jelly Belly Factory. It was actually really interesting and a rather tasty treat.

4 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

how fun! we go to sanfransisco every year and we really love it.

JeriLyn said...

I'm so jealous that for Christmas you were like 10 minutes away from my family! J/K I love going to SF! Chase and I went in October and also got to see Wicked. I loved it!

kp said...

Congrat on baby #2!!! That's so exciting. And you look so cute pregnant, I'm sure everyone has told you that. Also, The jelly belly factory is right next to Vacaville, you were so close!

Steph said...

KELS...I was at that show!! Holy cow I wish I would have seen yall!! Dang it!! It was amazing though!!