CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Little Ballerina

Sometimes I get a little bored singing songs like 'I've been working on the railroad,' 'Jesus wants me for a sunbeam' and 'Baa Baa black sheep.' This is when I get into all of Lucy's cute things and we play dress up. I am not so sure Lucy likes this game, but mommy loves it and loves to take paictures. Thanks to Debbie Miller, my good friend Beth's mom, Lucy has a beautiful new Ballerina tutu. A bit too big, but adorable all the same!
Look how pathetic she looks with her bottom lip sticking out...I love it!
As a side note, I just got off the phone from talking with my Grandma Quanstrom. She wanted me to post some new pictures of Lucy for her, hence this blog post. I was typing with Lucy in my lap and she was playing with a piece of paper, a pen and my phone. Well...she got really quiet all the sudden so I looked down at her. Her head was resting on my arm and she was asleep. I couldn't help but laugh which woke her up, but how cute is that? (By the way, she went right back to sleep and is now happily in dream land in the comfort of her crib. What a wonderful day!).

3 comments:

Manda said...

Aw, what a cute girl, I love the tutu! She is getting so big! Just wait a bit longer, then you'll get to play dress up all the time! :) We love you guys!

Cherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherine said...

You make me excited to have a baby girl! She looks so darling!