CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Birthday Celebration

February 13th, the day before the day of love is my Love's birthday. We got a babysitter, my sister Amy Kay, and enjoyed our time together. We had dinner at the Outback with some friends who all came back to our place for cake and laughs.

I have the most wonderful husband in the world who deserves a lot more than I bought him. I am the luckiest girl alive to have someone so perfectly custom made for her in every way. Tyler Loves me and is aware of me and my needs and who could ask for more? Plus, he helped produce one good lookin' baby!

2 comments:

Cherine said...

Happy Birthday!!! did you make that cake??? It looks yummy!

Lacey said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday, Tyler!! Looks like you guys had a really fun time and the cake does look really yummy!