CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 07, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

So I know I am in the wrong season, but my stister wanted to see new pictures and my mom wanted the first thing you see on my blog not to be about grandpa's funeral. I haven't uploaded pictures in awhile and never posted about Halloween.
One Saturday in October we went with the Battles' to several pumpkin patches around our area. We found one that not only had pumpkins, but had games, food, hay rides and a kiddy play place. It was a lot of fun and we found some great pumpkins. We carved pumpkins that night, but those are on my other camera that I haven't taken the pictures off yet. Maybe in a few months I will remember to show off our masterful pumpkins (oh you just wait, they really were awesome).
Getting ready to go on the hay ride The best family photo we could get
Lucy being very picky about what pumpkin she wanted
My two loves weighing our pumpkin choices. Aren't they both adorable!

2 comments:

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

I can't believe how big Lu is. She is a doll!

KaSs MiLeS said...

kels you look so pretty! i love pumpkin patch pictures.