CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Scrapbooking

For those of you who know me well, know I have been trying to start digital scrapbooking for the last year and a half. I want to do it so badly but am so dumb when it comes to Photoshop and computers in general. So I am trying out quickpages. It still took me over an hour to do this, and all I had to do was add the pictures. Like I said, I have issues with computers. But here it is, my first, almost home made, scrapbook page. What do you think?

8 comments:

Bree said...

Super cute. I too have decided to go digital but it's not the easiest thing in the world. Once someone shows me how to do it I'm sure I'll realize how dumb I am but until then it's a task I'm not completely ready to take on. Let me know anything good you find!

kp said...

It looks way good! I'm sure it will be super quick once you get the hang of it--and even an hour is way faster than regular scrapbooking. I look forward to seeing more pages!
ps--I think I will be going to Japan the end of the month. Narita.

Lacey said...

Super cute!! I have always wanted to digital scrapbook, it is such a good idea, but have had no idea where to start. You are doing awesome, it really is cute! Keep up the awesome work because it only gets harder as you add more kiddos! :)

KaSs MiLeS said...

that is awesome!! i really wish i could do digital scrapbooking, jerome wont let me... he has issues. :0)

lisset said...

i think it looks awesome! and it's way more than i have ever done with my photos. nice job!
(Lisset)

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

Love it! You will find that you can get a lot of pages done in an hour once you get the hang of it.

Cassie Bumcrot said...

I think I would have a hard time with digital scrapbooking. That's probably why I have never tried. I think it looks great.

Phil said...

looks great...if you ever need help with photoshop let me know. i used to be a guru