CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Proud Parents

Tyler and I are pleased to announce that Lucy has reached the top of the charts in the weight category. We couldn't be more pleased with our chubby little baby. It's actually kind of gross, but cute at the same time. I wouldn't trade her chubby cheeks for anything...they are absolutely adorable! Although, I have told her a time or two that it is only cute when you are young, so enjoy the rolls and eating whatever you want while you can :)

3 comments:

Lachelle said...

What a babe! I think she looks so much like you and dane when you guys were babies. Too cute.

Radfords said...

Kelsey your little girl is so adorable. I love the chubby cheeks. That is our favorite part about our little Isaac. Hope all is well.

Lacey said...

Kels!! I am so so so excited that you have a blog! I think about you often and wonder how you are doing. I am also so excited to see your little one! She is such a doll baby! I wish that I could kiss and pinch those adorable little cheeks of hers! I am so glad to hear that you are doing well and that we can now keep in touch a little bit better! Love Ya!