CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Grandma's Birthday

Today was my Grandma Bernice's Birthday. Last year we celebrated by taking a day to drive up the Columbia River Gorge, had a picnic, stopped by the fish hatchery, Dam and Multnomah Falls. Today, seeing as how I am uncomfortable and don't really want to venture too far from home, we went out to the Taco House...Grandma's favorite. I bet she was looking down from Heaven and wishing she had a little herself! Then we went up some Mountain in Portland, I am so bad. I was there just two hours ago and now I can't even remember the name of it. Rock something or other...it was beautiful to see the city, the river, the whole airport (we saw some fighter jets landing, quite impressive) and really all around the area, from every side. I LOVE a good view!

My little bossy child...oh how her little brother will love her!

So Grandma, we miss you and you don't have to worry, we had a great Birthday for you!

Watch this and you will see why I rarely get a decent picture of Lucy!

Itsy Bitsy Spider

1 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE LUCY