CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fifteen Minutes

For those of you who don't know, I am still working for Provo Craft. I quit my job right before Lucy was born and the same day was offered a semi-part-time job from home. Well...having a little five month old can make it hard to even do a few hours. This is where I thank the crayola marker that occupied Lucy for 15 minutes so I could sort of get something done.
I am finding that it is absolutely amazing what I can get done in a 10-15 minute period as a mom. Some days I can get laundry going, dinner started and check my email all while watching Oprah thanks to random things in our house that entertain my easily entertained little girl.

1 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

Hey Lady, I love her. She is a mini Kelsey. I tagged you! Check out my blog for details!