CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 03, 2011

I know the Holidays ended over a month ago, but my thinking is better late than never.

Zoo Lights with the Family
(We actually went with the Hornibrooks too, but I forgot my camera that night)
My mother had all her grandchildren over to decorate cookies. It got a little messy but what do you expect from 4 children 4-years-old and under.
Little Buddy likes frosting!
We acted out the Nativity at my parents Christmas Eve
Baby Jesus was a little big if you ask me:)

Who doesn't love the Meier & Frank monorail. I wish it still ran...so many memories!
Lucy made sure to ask for "Toy Story 3 and the doll house from Costco." She also added in that Buddy wanted the "Dragon Movie." (how to train you dragon).
Lucy was so excited to mail her letter to Santa!
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY makes omelette's as delicious as my dad!
She loved Thomas' toys!
Just what she always wanted
The 6:00a.m daze

0 comments: