CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Cookie Lovers

I am a fan of cookies. Even more than cookies, I love cookie dough. So it was no surprise that when we were over at my parents house yesterday for Sunday dinner, Lucy kept asking her Mama Cindy for some cookie dough. She truly is my daughter! She was given a cookie, but no dough. Today was no different. Lucy kept asking for cookie dough. When a girl has got a craving you have got to help her out. So tonight after we cleaned her playroom we made cookies. You can see that Lucy got her fix. It is too bad I didn't think to feed her dinner first because she hardly touched it after eating so much dough. Ooops. Without Tyler in town, we can eat dessert first right?!!
We stayed in our jammies all day. My mom keeps a spare pare at her house, so we used them last night before we drove home. She stared out the day with the matching bottoms, but we changed after nap time. She wanted to wear the dinosaur shirt so bad, why not?!!

I got 6 pictures of this girl, all with her eyes closed. She makes this cheesy face for the camera and it translates to this (see below). Tyler has our Nikon this week and I miss it dearly! I can get 3 pictures in for every one with my simple point and shoot. Sigh...

5 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

you guys are totally right. cookies taste better before they are cooked! the best cookie dough is the dough to hershey kiss cookies, right after they are rolled in sugar! mmmmm.

Miller time said...

What a cute little girl. I hear ya Lucy give me some cookie dough!!

Miller time said...

thank you we will keep him. he is so fun . yeah we moved back in january and were living with my parents tell our house sells in Utah. Oregon doesn"t feel like our home yet it still feel like i"m visiting were I grew up if you know what I mean. I've heard your dad speak 2 times since I've moved here and it brings back a lot of memories. Its so cute out of his 3 children he has only talked about you in both his talks. He is really proud of you. Your family in so cute . keep us updated when your little baby comes.

Radfords said...

I would have to agree, cookie dough is pretty addicting! Lucy is growing up so fast. Hope everything is well! Take Care

Aunt Viv said...

What girl doesn't like cookie dough. :) I think I will go make some right now.