CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am not ignoring blogging, I just have a lot going on in my family right now. I don't want to go into too many details, but hospice is taking care of my grandma in her home. I love her so much and don't know who I would be if it weren't for my grandma. I have so many feelings about the subject, but I am off to rent a movie to watch for my grandpa's 78th birthday. My grandma first knew she liked my grandpa when they were at the drive-in in Texas watching Charley's Aunt. She said they laughed at the same parts and she thought he was so cute. My cousin Jessica and I called a bunch of stores and finally found one that carried it in downtown Portland, so we are off to drive the 30 minutes to pick up a movie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey how are you guys doing? how is oregon? how is liviing life as a real adult? we are doing good here i am jsut finishing up school and will be done in two months i cant believe it. lulu is getting so big i cant believe our littles babies are really so little anymore.
anyway hope that you are doing well.
hey how do you get that little blogger e and how many days ago people posted? you'll have to let me know. talk to you later.

KaSs MiLeS said...

i hope everything is okay. we miss you.

KaSs MiLeS said...

i hope everything is okay. we miss you.